Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Did You Miss Me?

Sorry for the long layoff from the blog. I was a groomsman for a wedding this weekend in St. Pete, Florida (yes, I know you are jealous). I have now been a groomsman eight times, but this was the first time I didn't need a tuxedo because the wedding was on the beach. I also hit the links twice with another friend who lives in Tampa, with the temperatures hitting 90 degrees every day I was there. It was a great weekend, but now it's back to work in the cold climate of South Bend.

Since I had a long weekend, I'm trying to get caught up on some things. To get back into the flow though, here are the Baseball America rankings for the leagues that I missed over the past few days.

Southern League -- Where does former Silver Hawks pitcher Jarrod Parker rank? Click and find out.

Eastern League

Texas League -- Headlined by a pitcher who played against the Silver Hawks this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment