Thursday, March 26, 2009

Daily Spring Training Report for 3/25

From this point forward, I'm going to give you a report from Spring Training, focusing on former Silver Hawks that are playing with the big league club. I'll keep my eyes open for former Hawks on other major league rosters as well.

Rangers 8, D-backs 5
AZ: Evan Frey ('08): 0-1, K
AZ: Justin Upton ('06): 0-3, K
AZ: Gerardo Parra ('07): 0-2
AZ: Miguel Montero ('04): 1-3, R

Red Sox 2, Reds 1
CIN: Wilkin Castillo ('05): 0-1

Other tracked players that did not play yesterday (am I missing anyone? Let me know in the comments below): Emilio Bonifacio, Jack Cust, Casey Daigle, Alberto Gonzalez, Carlos Gonzalez, Enrique Gonzalez, Scott Hairston, Matt Kata, Dustin Nippert, Ross Ohlendorf, Lyle Overbay, Brad Penny, Mark Reynolds, Dan Uggla, Jose Valverde, Brandon Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment