Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to the Offseason

The offseason always comes with mixed feelings for me. For one, I hate that the baseball season is over and it will be almost 7 months until I broadcast another game. On the other hand, the baseball season completely drains me physically, and when it ends I'm ready to have my nights and weekends off again.

Unfortunately, I've never had a chance to broadcast a championship team, but obviously, that would be the ideal situation. You get an extra two weeks to call games, and then you go out with a win and can fully enjoy the offseason without the feeling that there is unfinished business.

Anyhow, as the previous post states, I'll be blogging throughout the offseason, but not nearly as often. Think 1-2 posts per weekday as opposed to 3-4.

I'll be back later today with some predictions for the Midwest League playoffs which get underway tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment