Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy holiday season.  Next to hot, summer days with baseball games to broadcast, Christmas is my favorite time of year.  I love seeing family and friends, giving and receiving presents, going to mass on Christmas Eve, baking and eating cookies, and on and on. 

I remember when I was a kid thinking that Christmas wouldn't be as much fun when I got older.  As it turns out, it's more fun!  It also has taken on extra meaning since I live 4.5 hours away from my nearest family member.  I cherish my time at home a lot more than I ever did before.

Adding to the festivities this year is that I'm also trying to plan as many wedding details as I can while I have an extended break from work, so that will keep me busy as well.

Anyhow, that's my long-winded way of saying that I probably won't be blogging again until after the first of the year, unless something major happens between now and then. 

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays to you!

    http://sportschatterings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete