Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Work

Well I certainly hope everyone had a great holiday season.  Mine was great and I had a lot of time to spend with family and friends.  I also was able to iron out a few wedding details with my fiancee, so it was a very productive Christmas break.

Now that it's 2011 and the baseball season starts in about three months, things are going to be incredibly busy around the Silver Hawks offices.  For one, the construction around the stadium will be hectic in order to be ready for Opening Day.  Aside from that, there are programs and media guides to be produced, tickets and advertisements to sell, and games and events to plan.  It's going to be a little crazy for the next few months, but it'll all be worth it once April 7th rolls around.

I'll try to maintain my regular posting schedule of at least one per day (and sometimes two), but if there are days where you don't see anything, just know that I haven't forgot about the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment