Friday, January 21, 2011

Sub Zero Temperatures

Quite honestly, I'm getting sick of this weather.  I know that I shouldn't complain, and there are parts of the country that have it worse than South Bend right now, but there is no part of seeing that little negative sign in front of a number that I enjoy when it comes to temperature.

I am a baseball guy, which means I am a summer guy, which means I am a warm weather guy.  Many of my friends would laugh and say that because of my red hair, I'm also a sunburn guy.  You know what?  I'd rather deal with a horrible sun burn right now than that stinging windburn you get when you walk outside to scrape your car windows before work.

Since I need to think warm thoughts, let's update the countdown to some baseball events this year:

23 days until Diamondbacks Pitchers and Catchers Report
27 days until Diamondbacks Position Players Report
70 days until Diamondbacks Opening Day
74 days until Silver Hawks vs. Notre Dame Exhibition at the Cove
76 days until Silver Hawks Opening Day at Fort Wayne
80 days until Silver Hawks home opener at the Cove

No comments:

Post a Comment