Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday

At least it's a happy Monday for the Packers and their fans...not so much for the Steelers.  As mentioned in Friday's post, I strongly dislike the Steelers (given that I'm a Bengals fan...it's probably just jealousy).  Therefore, I'm happy that the Packers won last night and congratulations to Aaron Rodgers for adding the final insult in what has been a tough year for Brett Favre.

Now that football is over, it's time to mostly turn to baseball (and I say mostly because I still like college basketball). 

A couple of things for you to check out today:

1)  Go to http://www.silverhawks.com/ and register to win two airline tickets from the Silver Hawks and Allegiant Air.  It's the lead story on the page, so you can't miss it.

2)  Vote in the poll to the right if you haven't already.  I'm also accepting ideas for my next poll question (since I'm at a loss right now).  Leave your suggestions in the comments or email them to me at oserey@silverhawks.com

3)  A PSA for all the guys out there.  You have one week until Valentine's Day.  DO NOT FORGET.  And as a shameless plug, you can let the Silver Hawks help.  We have given away 5 dozen roses to be delivered by Swoop.  We have one more dozen that we will raffle off to anyone that makes the qualifying purchase.  I can tell you that we don't have anyone registered yet for the 6th and final set of roses.  All the details can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment