Thursday, February 24, 2011

West Michigan Food....Ugh

(Second post of the day...remember to scroll down so you don't miss anything)

For those of you that know me, you know I'm not a big eater.  I have Crohn's Disease, so I have to be careful about what I eat, particularly before sitting for 3 hours and broadcasting.

However, I understand some people's fascination with food, and innovative dishes served at the ballpark.  For that reason, I give you this link from the West Michigan Whitecaps where you can vote for what creative (and somewhat disgusting) food options they will have at the ballpark this year.

2 comments:

  1. Meat Salad? Bologna Lolipop? I'm a man who likes to eat, but may have to take a pass on those. I'd vote for the veggie sticks with hummus, but I'm pretty sure that won't win.

    BTW Owen, can you tell me what day is the Notre Dame exhibition? I thought it was April 5th, but the news cast the other day said it was the 4th. I need to know so I can tell my boss what afternoon I need off. Thanks!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's April 5th. The newscast had it wrong.

    ReplyDelete