Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl Week

I don't have much baseball-related content this week, but keep your eye on http://www.silverhawks.com/ for some exciting promotions that will launch next week.

In the meantime, can we talk quickly about the ridiculous nature of Super Bowl week?  This whole Big Ben going out to a piano bar story is absurd.  I hate the Steelers, and even I can see how crazy this story is.

Being in the media (to a certain extent), this is my least favorite week for media coverage.  Every little thing gets blown way out of proportion.

Anyhow, let me go on record as saying that I want the Packers to win, I think the Steelers will win, but since I could never live myself for picking the Steelers, my official Super Bowl prediction is:

Packers 27, Steelers 24

No comments:

Post a Comment