Friday, November 6, 2009

Hitting The Links

No, I'm not golfing (although I certainly wish I was). Instead, here are a bunch of links to fill your baseball fix for today.

-MLB Trade Rumors has a list of all the 2010 Free Agents. This list is constantly changing and updated, so feel free to bookmark it.

-The Diamondbacks were busy yesterday...buying out Chad Tracy, passing three players through waivers and sending them to AAA, and losing Yusmeiro Petit and Doug Slaten to waiver claims. I have to admit, I'm not sad to see Petit go...I could never get his name right on the air.

-A big ole oops for Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum. He's a great picher, but this isn't smart.

-In a story related to my post yesterday about big markets teams buying up the smaller markets best players, the Marlins have traded Jeremy Hermida to the Red Sox. I'd say the Marlins wanted to trade him to get something for him before losing him to free agency. Peter Gammons has more.

-Finally, the Mets and Braves don't have teams in the Midwest League, but Baseball America has published the top 10 prospects for each team.

No comments:

Post a Comment