Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brandon Webb Throws Off Mound

I still don't have my computer back yet, so I'm posting this using only my incredible super human powers.

Actually, I'm using a shared computer at work, while still praying that Windows will be saved on my laptop, and all my hard work for the last two years won't be completely lost. It is in the hands of the professionals now, so hopefully all will be saved.

Anyhow, the reason for the post is because this story was too important to pass up: Former Silver Hawks pitcher Brandon Webb threw off of a mound for the first time the other day. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but when you are talking about a guy who finished either first or second in the Cy Young voting for three straight years (06-08), then anything he does in his recovery from surgery is very important to the Diamondbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment