Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Prediction

I wanted to get this posted before the game, so that I can brag on Monday when I'm right.

I'll take the Colts tonight, 38-20. Saints score first, build a lot of excitement, then Peyton Manning systematically picks them apart the rest of the game.

I honestly hope I'm wrong with the final score. I want to see a great game that comes down to the final possession. And I can truly say I don't care who wins. I like Manning and the Colts alright, but it would be nice for the people of New Orleans and Drew Brees to get a Super Bowl win.

3 comments:

  1. When you had the poll severals weeks ago, I selected the Saints.

    I rooted for the Jets despite figuring the Colts would win. I rooted for Minnesota despite figuring the Saints would win.

    After seeing the Saints Defense rattle Favre, I figured their defense would rattle Manning. I have to admit, I am very surprised with the strength of the Colts offensive line. The Saints have not rattled Manning like I expected.

    Even with 4 minutes left, the Colts down by 7, I still expect Manning to march down the field.

    Great game no matter who wins.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. and as soon as I posted that, Manning gets picked off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY SAINTS WON THE SUPER BOWL!

    ReplyDelete