Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Back

Sorry for the delay in posts.

In the last week, I've...

-Had my computer crash, losing all my programs (but saving all my documents -- thank God)

-I had already planned to go to Charlotte this past weekend for my twin nieces 4th birthday. So I drove from South Bend to northern Kentucky (my hometown) on Thursday night. Drove to Charlotte on Friday, dealing with traffic and snow. Then, it snowed in Charlotte! I was hoping to go south to escape the weather, and I ended up building a snowman in Charlotte on Saturday.

-I drove back to northern Kentucky Sunday night, but couldn't get back to South Bend on Monday because the snow in the Cincy area was so bad and heavy, I couldn't get my car out of my street.

-So I got up at the crack of dawn this morning, and drove back to South Bend. On my way back, I witnessed a jack-knifed truck, a car spin out roughly 250 feet in front of me, and all sorts of other cars spun off the road. Somehow, I survived.

-I've now made it back to South Bend, and am in the process of reinstalling all sorts of programs on my computer.

The baseball-related posts will be back tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment