Friday, October 29, 2010

Try Not to Cry Too Much (With Footnotes)

I know this is going to be hard for the millions* of loyal** blog readers I have, but I will not be posting for the next 9 days as I take a much-needed vacation***. I will return to posting on Monday, November 8th (oddly the same day that Conan O'Brien returns to TV -- maybe it's a redhead thing?).

The last true vacation I took was in 2004, right after I graduated college****. All my other trips away were based around family functions, work, or weddings of friends*****.

I hope that you'll survive without me******.

Sincerely,

The Best Broadcaster on the Planet*******


*By millions, I mean 3.

**By loyal, I mean those that get so bored at work they come here because they figure, "why not, at least this site won't get me fired."

***I broadcast sports for a living. Can any vacation really be "much-needed"?

****I have witnesses.

*****Believe it or not, I also have friends.

******Not only will you survive, but you'll flourish without me.

*******I'm not the best broadcaster on the planet, but I just might be the best broadcaster who uses ridiculous footnotes in his blog entries.

1 comment: