Monday, November 8, 2010

Did I Miss Anything While I Was Gone?

I'm back from my vacation (more on that a bit later this week), and apparently I picked a bad week to leave town.

While I was away, the City of South Bend announced that they would be spending some money to help renovate Coveleski Stadium. Among the planned improvements are:

-Field Turf
-State-of-the-Art Video Scoreboard
-Walk-in Team Store
-Renovated Suites and Upper Deck
-New Center Field entrance that opens the Cove up to downtown
-And much, much more.

You can click on the link above to see some artist renderings of the "new" Cove. I'll also spend some time on the blog tomorrow going over a few more details about the project.

I have to catch up on some things now, but I'll probably have one more post later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment