Friday, November 19, 2010

Upton, Allen, and Miranda

A good blog post by Nick Piecoro examined yesterday's trade of Scottie Allen for Juan Miranda and also looked into Kevin Towers saying that he would listen to offers on former Silver Hawks outfielder Justin Upton.

Knowing that the Diamondbacks traded away Carlos Gonzalez, who is developing into a tremendous player, would you even consider doing the same thing with Justin Upton? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Honestly, I have no problem with him listening to offers. If I were a GM (and that would be a cold day you know where if I was ever given a GM job), I would never say that a player was untouchable. I know it sounds crazy, but doesn't every player have a price that would make him appealing to be dealt?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on that last point, Owen. You can't afford not to do the diligence.

    ReplyDelete