Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Few Random Thoughts

-It's hard to believe that we are only 93 days away from Opening Day 2010. We're now closer to the start of the 2010 season than the end of the 2009 season. Coming back from the holidays, you're starting to see a sense of urgency around the office already.

-The Baseball Hall of Fame vote is announced tomorrow. You'll see the stories everywhere, but there's only one place to get your favorite broadcaster's reaction...right here on the OBB.

-I got a Wii for Christmas. My right shoulder/elbow hasn't been the same since my sister destroyed me in Wii Sports Boxing that night. I'll take suggestions for what games I should buy in the comments below. If anyone is still in the giving mood from the holidays, games can be sent to my attention at Coveleski Stadium :)

-My beloved Cincinnati Bengals are in the playoffs. Don't bother me on Saturday afternoon (or for the next week after that if they lose)

-We're working on a few more interviews for the "Catching Up With" series on www.silverhawks.com. I'll link you to them when they are complete.

Finally, I'll blog as often as I can to get you ready for the season. If my posting seems sporadic, it's because I'm going to be busy with sales calls and working on the media guide. I'll try to have at least one post a day, and sometimes more. Just keep checking back often, as I know you do. I appreciate all the people that come here daily, and love to hear comments from you either in the comments sections to the posts, or you can email me at oserey@silverhawks.com.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment