Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lunchtime Links

I'm so hungry I'm about to gnaw my arm off, but before I go to lunch, I will post some baseball-related links for you (because your happiness is more important than my hungry stomach).

-First, I'm not a real big fan of Gene Wojciechowski (mainly b/c I had to refer back to the article page 4 times to spell his name right), nor am I a real big fan of Pete Rose anymore (should be in the Hall based on his playing career, but the guy is a first rate...well, pick whatever word you want to fill in). However, Gene makes an interesting case about Mark McGwire versus Pete Rose. It's worth the read whether you like them both, hate them both, or just like baseball.

-Andre Dawson wanted to go into the Hall of Fame as a Cub. They said "nope, you're an Expo."

-Speaking of the Cubs, they signed former Silver Hawk Chad Tracy to a Minor League deal yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment