Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tonight's Lineup - July 9th at Dayton

Ender Inciarte - CF
Gerson Montilla - 2B
Zach Walters - SS
Yazy Arbelo - 1B
Raywilly Gomez - C
Matt Helm - 3B
Roberto Rodriguez - LF
Roberto Ortiz - RF
Niko Gallego - DH

Jeff Shields - SP

Tonight, the Dayton Dragons will set the American record for consecutive sellouts with their 815th in a row.  I will talk about that more during the pregame show instead of doing a pregame interview.  I feel like I can add a bit more to that since I worked here with the Dayton Dragons for three seasons.  There will also be a long pause before the sixth inning starts for an on-field celebration.  I plan on turning up the crowd microphone and letting you listen in.

Pregame show at 6:40 PM.  First pitch at 7:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment