Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lineup - Start Time Change

Apparently tonight's game is a 7:10 PM start, which I was just told. I have no idea why. What does this mean? It means we will have to fill a bit longer than normal in the pregame show tonight. I don't think at this point since I've told everyone coverage begins at 6:40 PM, that it would be wise to change it up on everyone and start at 6:50 instead. So brace yourself for a 30 minute pregame show tonight instead of 20 as usual. Maybe....if.....I.....talk.....really.....slow.....the.....time.....will.....go......faster.

And in case you were curious, the person that told me of the change in start time was dressed up in a gorilla suit. I'm not making this up. Apparently it is 80's night at the ballpark and he's supposed to be Donkey Kong. The joys of Minor League Baseball. I can already tell this is going to be an odd night.

Pollock - CF
Navarro - SS
Perez - DH
Parker - 3B
Marte - LF
Gomez - 1B
Asencio - RF
Davis - C
Estevez - 2B
Moorhouse - SP

Tonight's pregame interview is with pitching coach Erik Sabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment