Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tonight's Pregame Show

Tonight's pregame show is going to be a little bit different. We'll still have the intro at the beginning and the lineups at the end, but the middle two segments will be a lengthy interview with author Richard Doster. He sent me a copy of his book "Safe at Home", and I've been working my way through it on road trips.

In addition to being a well written book about the integration of Minor League Baseball, he also tells of some stories he learned while researching for the book. It's a good interview, and I hope you all enjoy it.

I also encourage you to pick up a copy of the book "Safe at Home" if you enjoy reading about baseball. It's a fictional book, but many of the stories in the book are based on events that really happened. As a fan of minor league baseball, you'll enjoy the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment