Friday, July 16, 2010

Poll Results

The question was: As of July 8th, the Silver Hawks are five games over .500 against everyone in the MWL except the Great Lakes Loons. Does this change your opinion on the team?

The results are as follows:

Wow, I didn't realize that. I have renewed faith in this club. 10 votes (33%)

I knew that and I still think the team will make the playoffs. 12 votes (40%)

I knew that, but I don't think they'll make the playoffs. 4 votes (13%)

I didn't know that, but it doesn't change my view. 4 votes (13%)

So most of you still think the Silver Hawks will make the playoffs (current three game losing streak not factored into this poll of course).

A new question is on the right with a simple yes or no response today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that the majority of voters have strong emotions associated with the Hawks or one of the players. It's hard to put the emotions aside and view things logically. I want the Hawks to win, too. However, I am one of the few that don't think they will make the playoffs. The offense has been better lately and 3-4 players have shown good improvement. The defense, on most days, appears to be better also. I just don't think the starting pitching is good enough to make the playoffs. If the Hawks still had 2 or 3 of the starters that they promoted I think they would make it. On the outside, it appears that the Dbacks don't care if the minor league teams win. And that is too bad because it appears to carry over to the Bigs.

    ReplyDelete