Monday, July 12, 2010

Slacking on the Blog

Yes, I know I've been slacking this weekend. Forgive me.

A few things I wanted to mention:

-Great last five games for South Bend, going 4-1. The Silver Hawks are trying for their fourth sweep of the season tonight and their first since May 8-9 when they took three from Dayton (doubleheader on the 8th).

-It appears as if Chris Owings and Mike Belfiore are close to getting healthy. I don't know a timetable for their return, but I do know that when they are back, somebody else has to be moved since the roster is at the maximum of 25.

-Game time tonight is at 7:05 PM Eastern Time, and then a commute back to South Bend. Tomorrow is an off day, which is much needed and well deserved for the players. The team continues the road trip Wednesday at Kane County.

No comments:

Post a Comment