Monday, December 21, 2009

Offseason Entertainment

I'm excited about a new feature going up on the Silver Hawks website, starting today, entitled "Catching Up With...". Basically, this will be an offseason interview with former Silver Hawks players, and what they are doing now.

Since 2009 was my first year with the team, the interviews will focus mainly on players that were with the Silver Hawks last season. However, I'll try to sprinkle in some guys that have made it up to the higher ranks of the Minors, or even some Major Leaguers if I can get in touch with them.

We start off the series today with 2009 second baseman Jake Elmore. You can find the interview at www.silverhawks.com.

If there are any former players reading this blog that want to participate in this, feel free to email me at oserey@silverhawks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment