Friday, December 18, 2009

Your Help?

I'm working on some new stuff for the blog and Silver Hawks website, including interviews with former players and others "in the know" concerning the Diamondbacks.

Since we still have about two months to fill before Spring Training starts, I'm hoping to be able to keep you coming back for new and fresh stuff.

One thought that I had was a reader's mailbag, where you can ask me questions about the Silver Hawks, Diamondbacks, the life of a broadcaster, or basically, anything you want. This probably won't happen until after Christmas, but I'd like to start collecting questions now. If you have anything you want to know, email me at oserey@silverhawks.com or leave it in the comments section below.

1 comment:

  1. Two questions for you:
    1. Do you interact with the players much? For example, eat with them, play golf or cards or anything, etc., etc. ?
    2. Do the players ever comment on your broadcasts, whether you praise or criticize them?

    ReplyDelete