Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CCFA Walk

I've talked about this before, but in one month, I'll be walking to raise money for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.

I have Crohn's Disease (one of the side effects of which can be kidney stones -- the reason for me missing Friday's game). I contact the CCFA in the offseason, asking how I could help. They were looking for a place to have the walk, and I volunteered Coveleski Stadium. I'm excited to be involved, and I appreciate your support in any way possible.

There are two links in the upper right corner of this blog. The first one takes you to information about the walk on June 19th. The second one takes you directly to my personal page, where you can read my story (scroll down to the detailed blog at the bottom) or donate. I feel somewhat guilty about linking for donations on this blog, but at the same time, this cause means a lot to me and if anyone has been touched by this disease and feels compelled to give a few dollars, your support would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment