Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tonight's Lineup - May 27th

Keon Broxton - CF
Chris Owings - SS
Bobby Borchering - DH
Matt Davidson - 3B
Alberto Diaz - RF
Tyson Van Winkle - C
Matt Helm - LF
Andrew Fie - 1B
David Narodowski - 2B

Charles Brewer - SP

My pregame interview is with closer Yonata Ortega. Yonata's first language is Spanish, so his English is choppy at times. Sometimes with the players from Latin America, I do a test run interview and determine whether I can play it back or not (determining whether the accent is too thick or not). While you may not understand every word Yonata says in the interview, I feel that you can get most of it, so I'm going to go ahead with it.

I do like to interview every player, even if I have to get a translator. Yonata's English is strong enough that I felt that I didn't need one. Hopefully, you'll be able to pick up on most of what he is saying. You'll also hear me clarify some of the answers as we go along.

Pregame show begins at 7:45 PM Eastern Time. First pitch is at 8:05 PM Eastern Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment