Thursday, May 6, 2010

Former Hawks with Arizona (Updated)

From time to time, I'll need to switch something up on the blog from the usual posts, and I'll put up information on former Silver Hawks at the various levels throughout the Diamondbacks system. Today, we start with former Hawks playing with the big league club (includes only players that are currently with the club...as of last night's games):

Miguel Montero: 6-for-12, but on the disabled list currently with a right knee strain.

Gerardo Parra: .265, 0 HR, 7 RBI

Mark Reynolds: .242, 9 HR, 24 RBI

Justin Upton: .218, 5 HR, 15 RBI

Daniel Stange: 0-0, 9.00 ERA in two games.

Cesar Valdez: 1-0, 1.80 ERA. Got the win in his only start so far this season (his MLB debut).

Esmerling Vasquez: 0-0, 3.12 ERA in six games. I forgot him on the first post, so thanks to Pete for the comment below to remind me about him.

As best I can tell, those are the only former Silver Hawks with Arizona as of today. Let me know if I missed anyone (other than Brandon Webb, who is on the DL and hasn't pitched at all this season).

1 comment:

  1. I think the only one you missed is Esmerling Vasquez.

    ReplyDelete