Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good Morning (Or is it Afternoon?) From Bowling Green

It's 11:41 AM here in Bowling Green...12:41 PM back in South Bend. It's only an hour difference, but I'm all messed up on my time already.

The bus left Eastlake, Ohio around 10:30 PM Eastern Time last night, and we drove straight through (no stops) to Bowling Green, Kentucky. We arrived at 5:45 AM Eastern Time (or 4:45 here in the central time zone).

The hotel is very nice, and there are plenty of options to eat around the ballpark.

I slept about 2 hours on the bus, and then about 4 and a half hours at the hotel before my body clock forced me out of bed. I ate lunch already (at 10:35 AM central time), and have already walked around the mall and picked up a few groceries at the local Kroger.

It's getting very close to being nap time however, since we won't be heading to the stadium until 4:15 central time.

No comments:

Post a Comment