Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome Casey!

Tonight on the broadcast, you are going to hear a new voice. Casey Richards, a student at IU and a Granger resident, is back for his second year as a Media Relations intern.

He will be helping me in the office with daily tasks like stats, roster moves, lineups, etc., and also will be on the air with me for home games this summer.

He's a very hard worker, and it makes my life a lot easier and more relaxed having some help for the next few months.

Anyhow, don't be shocked when you hear a different voice at times during the broadcast for the next few days and months to come.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see Casey back for another year, I believe I heard him at least once last year and he did an outstanding job. Keep up the good work Casey!!

    ReplyDelete