Monday, March 28, 2011

Good and Bad of Monday Morning

The bad news is that I'm home sick, fighting off a pretty strong cold that developed the last day I was in Arizona.  My voice sounds about as bad as it has in a long time, but at least I have 8 days before the Notre Dame exhibition game.

The good news for you is that because I am home today, it opens up more time for me to blog.  I'm planning on posting a lot today, so make sure you come back often for updates. 

The other good part of today is that I'm completely psyched about UK going back to the Final Four for the first time since 1998.  As most of you know, I'm from Kentucky originally and I'm a diehard UK fan.  Last night's victory over UNC is a big part of the reason why I have no voice left for today :)

Another post coming soon, with an update on my Friday night conversation with Mark Haley from Spring Training...

No comments:

Post a Comment