Monday, March 21, 2011

Two Important Announcements

A couple of important announcements:

1)  The exhibition game against Notre Dame will be played at Notre Dame this year.  Visit http://www.silverhawks.com/ for more information.
2)  Silver Hawks games will not be broadcast on local radio this year, but they will all be streamed online at http://www.silverhawks.com/.  This is something that was out of my control, and while I feel badly about it, there's not much I can do.  Everything will sound the same (I hope), but you just have to listen online this year.

5 comments:

  1. No radio? What happened? This is quite a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it is a disappointment, but it just didn't get worked out this year. It was out of my hands, unfortunately.

    We'll still have all the games on www.silverhawks.com and hopefully will be back on the radio next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, no more listening in the car or at work - a real bummer if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice finally having the SilverHawks on the radio after YEARS of not being and now once again it is off the radio...there still are people who do not have computers or access to online stream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with both anonymous and Deb. Trust me, if there was anything I could do, I would. This was completely out of my hands.

    ReplyDelete