Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's a Good Day

Even though it's raining outside, it's a good day here in the office.  I say not only because I have had some good sales meetings the last few days, but because now I get to turn my attention back to working on the Media Guide.

Typically during the offseason, I'll work on the Media Guide as soon as the season ends through the middle of October.  I fill in all of last year's stats, notes, etc.  And then it sits...and sits...and sits.

Finally, we get into March and I dive back in, plugging in all the final details on the opposing teams, and anything else that I didn't get updated in the Fall. 

The last step will happen in early April, when I plug in the official 25 man roster as soon as it is released.  It then goes to the printers, and is back in time (hopefully) for the home Opener on the 11th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment