Thursday, March 31, 2011

Roster News

I've unofficially heard that Brian Budrow will be back in the Silver Hawks bullpen, and that J.R. Bradley tweeted that he is coming to South Bend.  I also saw that Derek Eitel was slated to come to South Bend, but will now be headed to Visalia.  All this information was gathered via social media sites or through personal emails.

So there's two names.  23 to go.

Our hope is that the roster is announced tomorrow.  If not, I'd say Saturday or Sunday at the absolute latest.  When I know something, I'll get a press release sent out, put it on our website, and link you to it from this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Tyler Green, Jeff Shields, Yazey Arbelo, and Zach Walters are in route to South Bend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budrow doesn't surprise me, he was struggling in spring training with his pitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hagens is also coming, he posted it on his facebook. So 3+4 equals 7! 18 to go!

    ReplyDelete