Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Refreshed and Ready for a Big Stretch of Games

Hello again loyal blog readers.

I hope everyone took some time to enjoy the off day (although I'm sure most of you worked yesterday), and are ready for this very important stretch of games.  The Silver Hawks play 20 games before the next off day, and I'm not sure they could be more important.

Consider....

16 of the 20 games are at home.
14 of the 20 are against teams ahead of the Silver Hawks in the standings.
The first 7 games are against the 1st and 2nd place teams in the division.

It's now time to either win and start moving up the standings, or lose and start looking ahead to the second half.  I realize that there are still 32 games remaining in this half, but I think the next 7 days will define whether the Silver Hawks are contenders in the first half or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment