Thursday, March 4, 2010

More on Upton

Before I link you to the details of Justin Upton's new contract, I have to tell you about the total brain cramp I had this morning.

I've worked for the Silver Hawks for 367 days now. Every morning (home or road), I grab my computer bag on the way out of my apartment/hotel room, and head to the stadium. So explain to me how today, after doing this same routine task for a year, I drove to the stadium, got out of my car, only to find that my computer bag was not tucked behind the driver's seat as it always is? How in the world do you forget something like that, after doing it EVERY STUPID MORNING?

Anyhow, as you can tell, I returned to my apartment, got my computer, and headed back to work. What a ridiculous waste of time and gas.

Anyhow, here are the details on Justin Upton's new contract, and some quotes from the press conference, courtesy of our friend Nick Piecoro.

And for those that are wondering: Yes, I'm still jealous of how much money Upton makes. I think we all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment