Friday, March 26, 2010

Shutting Down Until Monday

I know that I don't really have to do this, but I wanted to let everyone know that there's very little chance of any blog updates until Monday morning. I appreciate those of you that view this blog daily (or multiple times per day in some cases), so I felt I owed it to you to inform you that I'm going to relax this weekend.

This is my final weekend to relax until September (hopefully late September with a playoff run), and I'm going to take advantage of it.

I'll have the usual posts during next week, and then next weekend we should have our official Opening Day roster at some point, so that will require a press release, a website update, a blog update, and putting the final touches on the media guide. Then, it's games every weekend from April until September.

Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment