Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Morning Wrap-Up

-Last night I spoke to the Goshen Aktion Kiwanis Club, which is a group of developmentally disabled adults. They were very gracious and excited to have me there, served hot dogs and cracker jacks for dinner, and played baseball songs on the piano while they ate. It was a great time, and I thank them for inviting me to their meeting.

-The Diamondbacks beat my beloved Cincinnati Reds in a spring training game yesterday. Former Silver Hawks outfielder Justin Upton had a home run for the Diamondbacks, while former Dayton Dragons outfielder Jay Bruce homered for the Reds.

-It's rainy in South Bend today, which normally stinks, but it's warm enough outside that I'm not complaining.

-Mark Haley has a new blog entry over at the Tribune's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment