Monday, April 19, 2010

Good Morning from Kentucky

For those of you wondering about the title of this post, don't worry...the team is still in Dayton. I'm from Northern Kentucky originally, and drove an hour south after the game yesterday to celebrate my mom's birthday. I'll be back in Dayton this afternoon and will have the call of the action tonight, as always.

Speaking of birthdays, I completely whiffed on Chris Odegaard's birthday on Saturday. Not only was it his birthday, but he also pitched two scoreless innings and got both his and the team's first victory of the season. I always forget to double check for upcoming birthdays on the roster, so if you think about it, don't hesitate to send me a reminder email that someone is celebrating a birthday.

Back a bit later this afternoon with notes and the lineups.

No comments:

Post a Comment