Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Home, Sweet Home

The Silver Hawks bus pulled into Coveleski Stadium around 3:30 AM last night, after the 4+ hour trip from Dayton, Ohio. After a quick unloading of the equipment, I'd say most everyone got to their apartments by 4 AM or a little after. Personally, I walked in my apartment at 3:58 AM and my head hit the pillow about 4:10 AM, falling asleep around 4:30.

It's 12:30 PM as I write this, and I've been at work for a little over an hour (Mark Haley beat me to the stadium today...he'll tell you this happens often, but it really doesn't). The players are due on the field at 3:00 PM.

I have all the rosters printed, the stat packs delivered, and now it's time to do my media notes for tonight.

Anyhow, that's just a little look of what life is like on the turnaround from the road to home games. More posts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment