Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Morning Report (April 6th Edition)

Good Morning!

I hope that everyone enjoyed the exhibition game last night, as the Silver Hawks defeated Notre Dame 4-0.

A few notes:

-Notre Dame has been struggling this year, but even still, a team of professional players should typically always beat a team of college players. It's nothing against the Fighting Irish, but the levels are different. I would say a Double-A team should always beat a single-A team. There's just a difference in the level of play.

-Even still, I was encouraged by the way the Silver Hawks played. They pitched well, hit decently, and made the plays in the field. It was nice to see this team get after it from the very beginning.

-I felt the broadcast was solid, even if I do say so myself. In an exhibition game with a lot of changes and trying to work in new sponsors and in-game reads, it's going to be choppy at times. But from a technical standpoint, I was very happy with how it sounded and I hope that you enjoyed it as well.

-On Thursday night, if you go to www.silverhawks.com there should be a "gamecenter" with linescore information. In this section, there will be a link that says "listen". Click on that, and it will take you to the All In Broadcast page where you select which format you want to listen in.

If you had any trouble with the streaming audio last night, please let me know. I haven't heard any complaints, so hopefully all ran smoothly.

Comments are always welcome to oserey@silverhawks.com or you can always comment on posts on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Owen,have a great baseball season. Charlie D

    ReplyDelete