Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Nights and Pictures

For those of you new to following the blog, I just wanted to let you know that very rarely will I be posting on Sunday nights.

Sundays are the only day of the week where I usually get home at a normal hour, and then spend the rest of the night catching up with family, friends, and doing my laundry (exciting, right?).

Anyhow, I mentioned that I would be taking some pictures of the stadium and posting them on the blog. I'll do that tomorrow morning/afternoon and try to get them up before game time.

I hope you're enjoying the broadcasts, even if you aren't enjoying the results so far. Questions or comments can always be left on the blog posts (use the "comments" link below) or by emailing me at oserey@silverhawks.com.

More on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment