Friday, April 8, 2011

Broadcast Info

Thanks to everyone who tuned in last night.

I know there were a few technical glitches, and I thank you for your patience.  Streaming online, we are going to have those from time to time.

I strongly urge you to email me at oserey@silverhawks.com if you lose the feed.  Getting emails is the only way I know that we've dropped the feed, and seeing them pop up lets me know to reconnect.  Do not feel like someone else will do it...if you lose the feed, send the email.  I don't mind at all, and in fact, the more emails I receive the more likely I am to see them and get the feed back as quickly as possible.

Some places will be better than others, so just be patient with the broadcast and let us know when you lose it!

Thanks again to all those that listened and emailed last night.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment