Monday, April 18, 2011

I Hate the Internet and Tonight's Lineup

Everywhere I go, I have internet issues.  Whether it's trying to send email, trying to receive email, trying to connect to a server, or just trying to log on to espn.com, it seems like nothing is easy anymore.  Today's issues has been trying to send emails through Microsoft Outlook.  Apparently, the ISP that I am using at the ballpark will not let me send through my outgoing server on Outlook, so now I must log into my webmail server which is ten times more difficult that using Outlook.  *Sigh*  The life of a Media Relations Director.

I feel like I am not blogging near as much as I did last year, because I'm spending half my life troubleshooting computer problems.

Anyhow, lineup is below for tonight's game.

Keon Broxton - CF
Raul Navarro - SS
Mike Freeman - 2B
Yazy Arbelo - 1B
Raywilly Gomez - C
Matt Helm - 3B
Chris Jarrett - RF
Ramon Castillo - DH
Roberto Rodriguez - LF

David Holmberg - P

I'm hoping to grab Brian Budrow for the pregame interview, so I need to head down to the field now.

No comments:

Post a Comment