Saturday, April 30, 2011

Keon Broxton Promoted to Visalia

The internet at the hotel we were staying at has been out since 12 noon yesterday.  As a media relations person, this is incredibly frustrating.  As a blogger, it's downright impossible.  We are at the stadium now and I feel like I'm human again now that I can get online. 

That brings me to the headline of this post, which I would have put up yesterday if I had internet access.  After last night's game, Keon Broxton was informed that he is heading to Visalia to fill in for the injured Adam Eaton.  Broxton departed this morning from Ohio, and is no longer with the Silver Hawks.

No corresponding roster move has been made to this point, although I would imagine a new player is going to be added before tomorrow's game against the Loons.  Wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment