Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

For those of you that heard the broadcast tonight and are here for the first time, welcome to the blog.  Here's what I tell you when you follow the Silver Hawks:

First stop, http://www.silverhawks.com/.
Next stop (for lineups and notes), here.
Also, if you are into the social media, www.facebook.com/southbendsilverhawks and www.twitter.com/silver_hawks

Hope you enjoyed tonight's broadcast (and found it okay).  If you had any issues, please let me know.  Either way, bookmark this page and come back often.  I typically post 2-4 times a day during the season with notes, lineups, and whatever else catches my interest.

3 comments:

  1. Great game tonight. We are Yazy's grandparents in Port Saint Lucie Flrida. We will be following all the games. Look like the team had a great start!! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen,

    Is there an archive of the previous games that will allow me to open up later on (after a few days) and listen to the games prior? I had to leave out before the 4th inning and would be good to listen later on.

    Xavier,
    I met Yazy out in Scottsdale during spring break. That's a great grandson you have with allot of talent with a wooden stick in his hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...the games will be archived. I have to explore how to do that properly, but once I get that figured out, I'll post that link on the upper right corner of the blog as well!

    ReplyDelete