Saturday, June 13, 2009

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is on TV right now, but it just started. Do I watch an hour of it until I have to board the bus, missing the end? Or do I turn the channel since I know that I won't be able to watch it all?

Who am I kidding? I'm watching as much as I can. I should easily be able to get through the "I've Got a Golden Ticket" Song. And in case you are wondering, it's the original with Gene Wilder playing Willy Wonka. I refuse to go see the newer one with Johnny Depp.

1 comment:

  1. You are missing out by not going and seeing the remake. I am all for originals. And "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" the original is one for the ages.
    However, the remake may be as good of a remake for a movie as there possibly could be. Johnny Depp plays an amazing modern day Willy Wonka (again no Gene Wilder, but really good) and it's awesome.
    You won't be doing yourself or the original a disservice by seeing the remake.

    ReplyDelete