Friday, June 26, 2009

Poll Results

28 people voted in how they thought the Silver Hawks would finish the second half. Here are the results:

11 - Second Half Champions
13 - Second Half Wild Card
4 - Miss the Playoffs (Boo on these people)

New poll to the right to gauge your major league interests. I'm curious as to the results. I picked the Diamondbacks for the obvious reason as one of the choices, and then I picked the three closest geographical teams. I included the other category, because since the Silver Hawks are spread from throughout the country, I'm sure there are fans who follow a particular player on South Bend but don't care for any of the "local" teams.

1 comment:

  1. I was born in Pinstripes! A Yankees fan from birth. My best friend was a fan of the cross town rivals NY Mets so I enjoyed going to see the Mets as well.

    There are no rivalries with me. If there is a game being played, I'm there.

    Although I will always have pinstripes in my blood, I consider myself a huge baseball fan at this point.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete