Friday, June 5, 2009

Photos from Dayton - Part Four


The scoreboard. The eyes of the Dragons light up, and smoke/mist comes out of the nostrils of the Dragons when Dayton is trying to rally.


My view from the visitor's radio booth.



The team suite behind home plate. This is the largest suite in the stadium, but they are all decorated nicely with Dragons memorablia.


The view from the upper deck on the third base side.
Finally, people always ask me what the best stadium in the league is. I can't answer that question without some explanation. I think the Dow Diamond in Midland, Michigan is probably the nicest stadium we visit. But when you put 8,000+ fans in Fifth Third Field in Dayton, it's hard to compete with that environment. Maybe after we visit every park I'll rank the opponent stadiums from 1 to 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment