Saturday, May 16, 2009

Phone Line and Photos

1) I understand that the broadcast kept dropping out last night, for periods ranging from 5-15 seconds. This is the same problem we had in Lansing earlier this season, and again, it's not with my equipment, but rather with the phone line used to broadcast the games. I checked with other broadcasters, and I'm not the only one that has had this problem in Fort Wayne.

I will try to take whatever steps I can tomorrow to avoid this, but ultimately, it's out of my hands. My sincerest apologies, but if I can do anything to make it better, trust me, I will.

2) Parkview Field is beautiful. I will take photos tomorrow and probably will post them tomorrow night once we arrive back in South Bend. I might be limited before the game tomorrow, and I'm always in a rush after the game. If you want a general picture of the stadium tonight, go to www.silverhawks.com and the photo included with the game story is from right before the game today.

No comments:

Post a Comment